Monday, May 31, 2010

Hmmm.

The more photos of my daughter's room I see, the more I question my window treatment decision. I'm still mourning the absence of a funky, graphic print for her curtains.

Her curtains are just so... I don't know.


They are tailored and do not appear as shiny in person as they in the photos, although they are a faux silk. They just aren't as fun as I imagined.  My imagination ran somewhere more to this:


I found this fabric bundle during a Google image search; the fabric is by Josephine Kimberling.

Also love this bundle:


I believe the designer there is Kaffe Fassett.

Fun, fun prints. If I want, I can repurpose the curtains in her room to our lower level family room, which also has yellow walls and blue accents (of course, I am eyeing prints for that room, too).

So we shall see. Maybe as the room comes together I'll fall in love with them a little more.

No comments: